Marlene Bunch received her B.A. in Psychology from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. Marlene graduated from The Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture in Louisville, Colorado in 2000 with a Licentiate of Acupuncture degree. In addition, she has studied with Professor J.R. Worsley, renowned Master of 5-Element Acupuncture.
Marlene did not pursue her career in acupuncture until she had undergone acupuncture treatments herself. Inspired by her positive experiences as a patient, she has integrated her studies in Psychology and interest in health and fitness into the study and practice of acupuncture.
Marlene is passionate about acupuncture and the profound benefits that treatment has on people’s lives.
Her referral network includes well respected physicians, and her treatments are utilized to address their patient’s health complaints.
- B.A. Psychology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Graduate of the Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture (ITEA), Louisville, CO
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Licensed in the State of Colorado
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado